Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Apothecary Jars

Photobucket
Apothecary jars are some of my favorite things! They can look so elegant and sophisticated.

Photobucket
Put them in the bathroom filled with all things bathroom! Loofahs, soaps, shells, bath salts with scoop. Heck, even the rice looks bathroomy!

Photobucket
Your bathroom looks like this, right? I wish mine did! But until I can get a bathroom like this I can at least decorate it this way!

Photobucket
You can put apothecary jars in your kitchen too. Fill with pasta, rice, cookies, or even trinkets that match your other kitchen decor.

Photobucket
Fill with flowers or other greenery for centerpieces in the dining room.

Photobucket
Apothecary jars are great to fill with things specific to each holiday. Christmas is my favorite! I love the look of shiny Christmas ornaments in apothecary jars. Or fill them with candy! Who doesn't like a giant jar of candy!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Like I said, keep the same apothecary jars (they can be a little pricey) and just change out the contents for the season/holiday.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

oh I know!!! My favorites too

I actually copied a picture off of a blog today to show you of the jars on top of a piano filled with stuff - it was beautiful.